Charcoal Grey Black Granite Rough Block
Charcoal Grey Black is a grey granite. This stone is especially good for Countertops, monuments, mosaics, exterior-interior wall and floor applications, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills and other design projects. It is also called Charcoal Grey Granite. Charcoal Grey can be processed into Polished, Sawn Cut, Sanded, Rock faced, Sandblasted, Tumbled and so on.
Granite Block Sizes
- Gangsaw block size – 260x160x100 cm up 280x180x100 and 300x190x120 cm up 300x200x100
- Cutter block size – 180x70x60 cm up 240x70x60
Block Product Specifications
- Material – Granite
- Application/usage– Cutting slabs and tiles
- Surface Finish – Unfinished
- Stone Form – Raw, rough, sawn and rubbing block
- Colour – Charcoal Grey Black
- Place of Origin – South India
- Port of Exit – Cochin, Vizag, Tuticorin, and Chennai, South India.